Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!!

It was GREAT to see you all at the last meeting, and we missed those of you that were not able to be there! We had a wonderful time of keeping comfy in our pjs, relaxing, and learning new tips to "renew" each day! Here are a few questions related to our topic that we wanted to post, and hopefully get a good discussion going! Can't wait to hear your great ideas!

1. What are some inexpensive things that you do to pamper yourself?

2. What are your favorite "relaxing" activities?

3. After hearing Mike (the personal trainer) do you have any new fitness or health goals for yourself?

3 comments:

  1. 1. I love going to Starbucks (when I have a gift card) .
    2. Reading is my favorite relaxing activity. I keep a record of how many books I read a year to keep me motivated.
    3. I have been in a total fitness funk! A gym membership is not in the budget right now, but I would love to start walking (again) in the morning. It really makes a difference in my energy level throughout the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I don't pamper myself much! That is obvious by looking at my nails and feet (please don't look!!!) Something I do love are massages and even if it's a short chair massage that costs $10.00, it is worth it!
    To relax, I LOVE a very HOT bath! If it's quiet and I'm undisturbed I could refill and refill the tub endlessly to keep it hot and stay there for a really long time...but then reality hits and I have to get out!
    I have got to get back to some sort of exercise, but I'm full of excuses! I'm too tired after working, it's too cold to go out after the kids are in bed...but I know it's something I've got to do so that I'm around for my kids!
    Wish I would've gotten to hear Mike speak! I need that motivation for sure!!

    ~and this is surely a record for "longest comment" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inexpensive and Pampering don't seem to fit together well for me:) My answer is still probably a pedicure even though it isn't inexpensive. It is a great treat and I love how good my toes look:)

    Relaxing activities for me are mostly ones without two little ones in tow....even grocery shopping can be relaxing if I am by myself after a long day!

    I didn't get to hear Mike...

    ReplyDelete