Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lunch & Play at the Park

Play at the Park

Monday, Aug. 30th
Brandywine Park
900 E. Davis Road, Greenfield
11 am

Bring a sack lunch and put the kids in play clothes.  Feel free to bring a blanket or chairs for your picnic.  There are some picnic tables.  The play equipment is great for preschoolers, it is the equipment moved from behind the post office.  Plus, there are not usually ducks!  Feel free to bring a friend!  Contact Cathy S. if you have questions.

Leave a comment and let us know you are coming!

6 comments:

  1. COME JOIN CAMERON & ME FOR SOME FUN IN THE SUN!!
    :-)
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delaney and I (Erin Kent) will be there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan on being there as well. My kids need some play time :) ~ Janet Feeney

    ReplyDelete
  4. I plan to be there with my 4 yo son, Peter.

    Karen Hummel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be there with two kiddos!
    Carrie McIntire

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be there with my 2 boys.
    Molly Burgin

    ReplyDelete